Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Increase Marketing


Marketing is an amazing, yet hard to understand promotional field of business for many people. De-mystifying the idea of marketing is essential before you can actually market a product. The principle is marketing is promotion, but if you think you need banners, billboards, and expensive adds you are mistaken. Here is what marketing capitalizes on that you can take advantage of for free: personal interest. If you don't know how your product will help individuals, you can spend thousands and still not see a great increase of interest. The more you understand how your marketing strategy will touch personal interest of the viewers, the more money you can save while increasing fans and followers.

One of the best ways is to offer discounts, or even host a competition. As an example I decided to throw my own give away challenge. Once the results are recorded at the end of the competition I will write a second post. I can expect my views to increase by 20% anything above this would be a huge success for my new marketing idea and I can implement it later use when the seasons becomes a little dry again. I've publicized the event on my blog, my website, and Facebook: let see how the numbers add up and if it's a worthwhile strategy.

Songs of Many Seasons GiveAway
WIN 1 of 5 first print editions, signed and personalized the authoress (me).
As a 'thank you' to all my incredible supporters and for an example-post in blogging, I am going to host a giveaway competition. *Throws confetti* According to my contract with my publisher I have first crack as my books are printed. Become the owner of one by joining the competition. See below for instructions.
 
1. Sign up to follow updates by email for Songs of Many Seasons by entering my website www.booksbyvera.wix.com/veralynn. Click the 'books' tab on my website and scroll down to find the simple form.
2. Log on to my blog: Booksbyvera.blogspot.com
2. Read the post titled "Increase Marketing" (the post you are reading right now!)
3. Use the contact form on my website, (click 'contact' tab) to send me your answer via email.
 
OK so here is the question:
After staying up for 48 hours straight, I wrote a beautiful dedication in a foreign language for Songs of Many Seasons. I do not speak this language fluently, nor does the person to whom I have dedicated my book. However this person will know based on the type of book, that it was published in (his/her) honor. If you are a fan and have read my website and kept updated, you should know who this person is, so for your chance to receive a limited edition signed copy of my newest creation, answer me this: To whom is my book dedicated? 
 
Don't forget to sign the email list AND and use the contact form from my website to email me the answer.
 
Note: No person may win or receve a prize without being on the email list and answering the question on the blog. This is open to all who have followed the rules and prizes will be autographed and mailed at my expense. Be the first of 5 to answer the question correctly and I will contact you with fursther instructions after the deadline is up to prevent cheating. There are only two people who know the dedication, myself and my editor. Neither of us will be participating in this competition. Good luck and keep updated with me on all social media sights, because hints will be posted all over. You may answer as many times as you would like, but only will receive one prize if you are correct according to the rules.    
 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment