Thursday, September 11, 2014

Marketing Project: follow up #1

First, today I would like to give a shout out to my fans and followers, particularly my first link with a viewer in Poland! Way to go, I am honored to have be supported outside the USA. 

Ok. Now for the the update. I am impressed already to have a substantial increase of views since the new marketing campaign began the day before last. In fact for a daily increase we've already hit 35% over the average. That's amazing! If you are new to this refer back to my old post "Increase Marketing" to see why I've already had a great boost in numbers and how you can do the same.

And last, to my viewers who aren't on my lists. While 35% is wonderful progress, I still need more website sign ups (www.booksbyvera.wix.com/veralynn),  FaceBook page likes, and more people to follow my blog! So if you haven't already please do! 
You can find my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/authorveralynn
Thanks so much and stay tuned for more posts and updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment